What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your requirements and provide you with the services that you have requested, and in addition for the following reasons:
- To process credit cards for payments of our products and services
- To improve our products and services
- We may periodically send you information using the email address you supplied that we think you may find useful or interesting (you may opt out of this at any time)
- We may use your information to contact you to determine your satisfaction with our products or services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. These include using todays best practices to collect and store data such as:
- using strong passwords and routinely changing them to maintain their integrity
- encrypting sensitive data that is in transit from your Web Browser to our web server using an SSL certificate from a trusted provider
- utilising a trusted 3rd party (eWay Online Payments) to securely handle and process any credit card transactions
- not storing your credit card details on our website at all - they are passed to the gateway and then removed from our site.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive (you can prevent these files through your Web Browsers security settings). Cookies allow our web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs by gathering and remembering information about your preferences and settings. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and no personally identifiable information is collected. Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of this (and other) websites.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information or request we delete your personal details all together in the following ways:
- When filling out any online forms simply un-tick the box that indicates you wish to receive marketing material
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, it is required to complete the transaction you have requested (such as sending credit card details to our payment gateway) or we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request what personal information we store about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.