Smoke Alarm Special
Protect Your Home and Family with Our Smoke Alarm Special
In 2012-13 83% (5 out of 6) fire related fatalities in South Australia occurred in buildings with inoperable smoke alarms or with no smoke alarms (source: p26, 2012-13 SA Metropolitan Fire Service Annual Report).
To tie in with the South Australian Fire Service “10 Years is too old” smoke alarm replacement campaign, we are offering a smoke alarm installation special.
New Alarm Installation
- 1 x PE* 9v Battery Backup Smoke Alarm – $115 – you save $85 (regular price: $200)
- 2 x PE* 9v Battery Backup Smoke Alarm – $200 – you save $150 (regular price $350).
- 1 x Photoelectric* with 10 Year Rechargable Battery Smoke Alarm – $187 – you save $62 (regular price: $249)
- 2 x Photoelectric* with 10 Year Rechargable Battery Smoke Alarm – $257 – you save $123 (regular price: $380)
Swap Out Existing Hardwired Smoke Alarm
- PE* 9v Battery Backup Smoke Alarm – $85 – you save $20 (regular price: $105)
- Photoelectric* 10 Year Rechargable Battery Smoke Alarm – $117 – you save $60 (regular price $177).
Prices includes alarm and installation of a hard wired smoke alarm. (All installations is subject to a site inspection by our electricians.)
A hard wired alarm is connected to and powered by your mains electricity. All hard wired alarms come with a back up disposable battery providing extra assurance.
* The South Australian Metropolitan Fire Service recommends all homes install hardwired, photoelectric smoke alarm systems at key locations in the home.
Why Install A Smoke Alarm?
- They save lives. A working smoke alarm can give you and your family enough time to escape.
- It’s the law – all new houses are required to have smoke alarms
Why Install A Smoke Alarm?
The effective life of a smoke alarm is 10 years.
After that dust, dirt, corrosion and contaminants means they may not work or be inefficient.
This means in the event of a fire the alarm may not go off in time or at all.
Basically when your alarm is 10 years old, you don’t have a working smoke alarm.
For more information about residential smoke alarms please visit the South Australian Metropolitan Fire Service (SA MFS) Domestic Smoke Alarms page
Domestic Smoke Alarms – What You Need to Know or visit the SA Metropolitan Fire Service Community Safety Pages
Questions or Quotes - Drop Us a Line
For more information visit our domestic services page or feel free to contact us on 1300 479 421 or through our Contact Us page.
After A Free, No Obligation Quote?
To get a free, no obligation quote, please use our Request a Quote form to provide us with your requirements and contact details.
You can find out more about our safety inspection or make a booking here: Safety Inspection